The star, who's been touring America and currently in Phoenix, sadly had to cancel her most recent show due to a nasty cold.
Sharing a video on her Instagram account, the star apologises to fans for cancelling profusely, saying: 'I've had a cold for a couple of days and I've been pushing through it, and I did my show last night and I loved it, but I pushed too hard and my cold has gotten the better of me'.
Despite feeling poorly the star still looks her usual youthful and beautiful self, if only we looked as good without make-up and full of cold!
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite