The star, who's been touring America and currently in Phoenix, sadly had to cancel her most recent show due to a nasty cold.
Sharing a video on her Instagram account, the star apologises to fans for cancelling profusely, saying: 'I've had a cold for a couple of days and I've been pushing through it, and I did my show last night and I loved it, but I pushed too hard and my cold has gotten the better of me'.
Despite feeling poorly the star still looks her usual youthful and beautiful self, if only we looked as good without make-up and full of cold!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu