The star, who's been touring America and currently in Phoenix, sadly had to cancel her most recent show due to a nasty cold.
Sharing a video on her Instagram account, the star apologises to fans for cancelling profusely, saying: 'I've had a cold for a couple of days and I've been pushing through it, and I did my show last night and I loved it, but I pushed too hard and my cold has gotten the better of me'.
Despite feeling poorly the star still looks her usual youthful and beautiful self, if only we looked as good without make-up and full of cold!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies