Over 100 snacks under 100 calories
We've got over 100 low-calorie snacks for you to enjoy guilt-free and all of them tell you how many calories they are, so if you're on a calorie-controlled diet you can still keep track.
Love chocolate? Why not try a low calorie chocolate mousse, some chocolate-coated raisins or a couple of Jaffa Cakes to conquer your craving? Can't stay away from crisps? Ten Pringles are only 100 calories.
Are sweets your diet downfall? Find out how many Jelly Belly jelly beans or Werthers Originals you get for 100 calories.
We'll also let you know how much fruit or how many nuts you can you have without damaging your diet.
Flick through our gallery of ideas and we're sure you'll find the perfect low calorie snack for you, to keep you on the right diet track without having to give up everything you love. Snack away!
Find loads of low-calorie alternatives with the calorie-counter in the goodtoknow Diet Club - you can use it for FREE!
- Tested: best and worst sun creams
- Dawn French weight loss: Her changing shape in pics
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Fizzy drinks: The best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Oven-baked pizzas: The best and worst revealed
- Best and worst sweets
- Crisps: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst revealed!