Beat those bingo wings - for good!
Bingo wings are those flabby bits of skin under the arm. Most women (and some men!) have them, and if you dread wearing strappy tops because of your bingo wings, or feel like your arms could do with a little more shape, you're not alone.
They can make wearing anything sleeveless a nightmare, especially in the summer when it's too hot for long-sleeved tops, or on holiday when you're trying to feel confident in a bikini. In fact, 3 in 4 British women say that they are more unhappy with their upper arms than any other part of their body - some to the point where they refuse to wave in public!
However, if you and your arms have fallen out of love, all is not lost, because we've found some simple, affordable ways to transform your upper arms from flabby to fabulously toned and sexy, no matter what size or shape you're starting out from. You don't need an expensive gym membership or loads of fancy equipment, just a little motivation and whatever length of time it takes to get to your goal.
Some of the ideas are so straightforward that you'll wonder why you never thought of them before, like the surprisingly simple way in which water can help you conquer your arm demons. Others, however, are something of a surprise - who knew that you could get some toning time in when you?re sat behind the wheel of a car?
Ready to feel happier, healthier and flaunt your arms in all of those summer tops you've got tucked away at the back of your wardrobe? Read on to learn our 12 easy tricks for beating your bingo wings...
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Celebrity teeth: before and after
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Natural remedies for thinning hair: How to thicken hair!