Puffy sleeves can be deceptive; frills and pin-tucks at the shoulders are also good. If you want a strappy top go for thick straps rather than spaghetti straps because a thin strap will make your shoulders and arms look bigger, whereas thick straps will make your arms look in proportion. The same rule applies for a halter-neck too, as this makes your arms stand out.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu