Take a dip
All kinds of strokes can help to tone your upper arms and shoulders, so choose from backstroke, butterfly, front crawl - whatever you feel most comfortable with - and do as many laps as you can, focusing on powering your body with your arms more than your legs. Head to the local pool at least three times a week to see the maximum results.
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu