Take a dip
All kinds of strokes can help to tone your upper arms and shoulders, so choose from backstroke, butterfly, front crawl - whatever you feel most comfortable with - and do as many laps as you can, focusing on powering your body with your arms more than your legs. Head to the local pool at least three times a week to see the maximum results.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home