Flex and tone
1. Sit up straight or stand with feet hip-width apart.
2. Hold a small dumbbell, a bottle or water or a can of beans in each hand - anything with a bit of weight.
3. Start with your arms at your sides, flex your arms from the elbows up to the shoulders and down to your sides, repeat 10-15 times.
Want more ideas? Check out our 10 easy TV workouts
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles