Try a chair dip
1. Sit on the edge of your bed or a sturdy chair, put your hands by your side, with your fingers facing forward and hanging just over the edge.
2. Walk your feet out a little so that your hips and bottom are off the chair.
3. Now use your arms to lower yourself down so that your bottom is just a few inches from the floor.
4. Use your arms to slowly pull yourself up again. Try to keep your back straight and don't tense your shoulders.
This is quite a tough exercise, so don't worry if you can only do five, aim to build up to 10.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies