15 of the most common bloated stomach causes
At one time or another, we've all suffered from an uncomfortable bloated stomach, but what actually is bloating and what causes it? And how do you stop bloating in the first place? There are a number of reasons why you might be feeling sluggish and in pain, but there’s always a trigger, and once you’ve worked out what that is, you don't have to put up with it.
From eating the wrong kinds of foods, living with an undetected food intolerance or even not getting as much exercise as you should be, our round up of 15 bloated stomach causes will help you to identify the problem happening in your gut.
Fortunately, most causes of a bloated stomach have a quick and easy solution, it's just a case of finding which cause affects you. Some people even find that it’s a combination of bloated stomach causes giving them those hard-to-manage symptoms, and once they work it out, they feel a lot healthier and happier.
We've outlined the reasons why you could be suffering with a bloated stomach and provided you with some great tips for how to beat the bloat for good! So if you're sick of that swollen, uncomfortable feeling that's giving you a bloated stomach, we'll have you feeling bloat free and ready to slip back into your favourite dress in no time – with no more pain or soreness either.
Discover which of these reasons could be causing your bloated stomach and stop hiding it under baggy clothes - all you need to do is follow our advice for a happier tum, both inside and out, today!
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams