You need to check with your doctor
Bloating is occasionally a symptom of some diseases like ovarian cancer or Crohn's disease - it's rare, so there's no need to panic, but it's worth seeing your doctor to rule these possibilities out or get the help you need.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu