You need to check with your doctor
Bloating is occasionally a symptom of some diseases like ovarian cancer or Crohn's disease - it's rare, so there's no need to panic, but it's worth seeing your doctor to rule these possibilities out or get the help you need.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite