You're not drinking enough water
We know that, might sound strange but drinking enough water stimulates your kidneys so they won't have to work so hard to flush any salt and excess water out. How much water to drink every day depends on your build, activity levels and more, so work out the correct amount and stick with it. You should soon feel better.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home