You're not drinking enough water
We know that, might sound strange but drinking enough water stimulates your kidneys so they won't have to work so hard to flush any salt and excess water out. How much water to drink every day depends on your build, activity levels and more, so work out the correct amount and stick with it. You should soon feel better.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies