You're lactose, glucose or fructose intolerant
And it's not just fruit that contains fructose. Anything with added sugar, such as some biscuits or yogurts, contains fructose as the white sugar in these processed foods is half fructose, half glucose. And did you know that fructose is also the main sugar in honey?
Try keeping a food diary and cutting out things that contain different types of sugar to see if you can pinpoint the problem that way, or talk to your doctor about an intolerance test.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies