You're lactose, glucose or fructose intolerant
And it's not just fruit that contains fructose. Anything with added sugar, such as some biscuits or yogurts, contains fructose as the white sugar in these processed foods is half fructose, half glucose. And did you know that fructose is also the main sugar in honey?
Try keeping a food diary and cutting out things that contain different types of sugar to see if you can pinpoint the problem that way, or talk to your doctor about an intolerance test.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home