You're lactose, glucose or fructose intolerant
And it's not just fruit that contains fructose. Anything with added sugar, such as some biscuits or yogurts, contains fructose as the white sugar in these processed foods is half fructose, half glucose. And did you know that fructose is also the main sugar in honey?
Try keeping a food diary and cutting out things that contain different types of sugar to see if you can pinpoint the problem that way, or talk to your doctor about an intolerance test.
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu