Top 10 natural hay fever remedies
Natural hay fever remedies: what works?
If you don't want to dose up on drowsy drugs to beat those sniffs and sneezes, natural remedies could really help you get on with your day to day life even when pollen counts are at their highest.
Beat hay fever the natural way with these simple remedies - you've probably already got most of them in the house. Let us know how you get on and if you've got any other top tips for curing hay fever in our comments section below each slide.
Browse our other pictures
- Foods and drinks to avoid with bladder sensitivity
- Porridge: The best and worst for your diet revealed
- Best lip balms
- 11 things you shouldn't stress about in 2015
- Best hand creams under a tenner
- How to beat the bladder sensitivity blues
- Best curling wands under £30
- Thought these drinks were healthy?
- The best control underwear
- Celebrity diet tips
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet