That's exactly what Facebook user Luke Ireland recommends, who posted this handy (get it?!) pic of just how you can target pesky hay fever using the power and pressure of reflexology.
He posted this snap with the caption: 'For all you hay fever sufferers out there. Find the same area on your hand as the x is on mine. Then apply pressure several times, it will help as it will stimulate the body's own anti-histamine. x Please share. #Reflexology'
Hay fever symptoms occur because when pollen enters the body, your immune system can think it's under attack and release the chemical histamine - the symptoms of which are just like a cold.
It's thought that by applying pressure through reflexology, you can help reduce inflammation and therefore start to breathe more easily. Worth a try!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed