Champagne - 2.1 units
Lots of champagnes and sparkling wines are around 12% in alcoholic content, but always check the bottle. It's worth remembering that Martini Asti Spumante is only 7%, though!
Find out how many calories in your favourite alcoholic drink.
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!