Champagne - 2.1 units
Lots of champagnes and sparkling wines are around 12% in alcoholic content, but always check the bottle. It's worth remembering that Martini Asti Spumante is only 7%, though!
Find out how many calories in your favourite alcoholic drink.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home