Rose wine - 2.28 units
Rose wine can vary from around 9% to around 14% in alcoholic content so it's essential you check the bottle. If you're in a bar you must also be careful to ask how much you're being served, as there are different standard measures in different places.
Make sure you know how much you're drinking with our alcohol quiz.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles