Rose wine - 2.28 units
Rose wine can vary from around 9% to around 14% in alcoholic content so it's essential you check the bottle. If you're in a bar you must also be careful to ask how much you're being served, as there are different standard measures in different places.
Make sure you know how much you're drinking with our alcohol quiz.
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!