White wine - 2.1 units
White wine can vary in its alcoholic content from around 9% up to 14%, so make sure you ask the barman what he's serving you and what size it is.
Non-alcoholic cocktail recipes.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu