Cheryl Fernandez-Versini gets tiny new tattoo
This time, however, it?s slightly more subtle than her previous choices. Cheryl has opted for a tiny red love heart on her middle finger, and seems particularly pleased with it. She posted a snap of her new ink to her 2.3 million Instagram followers along with the caption, ?My new baby ink 💉❤️😍?.
The miniature heart is the latest in Cheryl?s collection of body art. She previously shocked fans with a tattoo of roses that covered her entire lower back and bottom. She also has barbed wire around her thigh and previously had Mrs C tattooed on her body when she was married to Ashley Cole - although this has now been removed.
It looks like Cheryl is feeling rather sentimental lately as the snap of her tattoo comes shortly after a black and white throw back picture of her as a baby, that she posted last week.
We?re also left wondering, could this love heart be in honour of Cheryl?s new boyfriend, Liam Payne?
Picture: Cheryl Fernandez-Versini/ Instagram
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu