Cheryl Fernandez-Versini gets tiny new tattoo
This time, however, it?s slightly more subtle than her previous choices. Cheryl has opted for a tiny red love heart on her middle finger, and seems particularly pleased with it. She posted a snap of her new ink to her 2.3 million Instagram followers along with the caption, ?My new baby ink 💉❤️😍?.
The miniature heart is the latest in Cheryl?s collection of body art. She previously shocked fans with a tattoo of roses that covered her entire lower back and bottom. She also has barbed wire around her thigh and previously had Mrs C tattooed on her body when she was married to Ashley Cole - although this has now been removed.
It looks like Cheryl is feeling rather sentimental lately as the snap of her tattoo comes shortly after a black and white throw back picture of her as a baby, that she posted last week.
We?re also left wondering, could this love heart be in honour of Cheryl?s new boyfriend, Liam Payne?
Picture: Cheryl Fernandez-Versini/ Instagram
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite