Paris Jackson gets a lip tattoo
Michael Jackson?s daughter paid tribute to her father just a couple of weeks ago while celebrating turning 18, by getting a tattoo with the words ?Queen of My Heart? written in his handwriting on her arm.
Now Paris has gone one step further with a lip tattoo.
Tommy Lee posted a picture of it to his Twitter account along with the caption, ?Omfg!!!! @ParisJackson you are a beautiful creature?
Paris responded by suggesting that perhaps the new ink wasn?t permanent, while explaining why she chose the tattoo that she did, writing, ?most lip tattoos are temporary and y'all have been my favorite since i was 12, so i figured why not. glad you like!!?
What do you think of Paris? new tattoo? Let us know in the comments below!
Picture: Twitter/Tommy Lee
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles