Ronan Keating reveals new inking for wife Storm
He shared a snap of the coordinate design on his Instagram account, along with the caption: 'The Origin of the coordinates will always be where my heart lies #Dublin #Archerfield #Sydney.'
Dublin is where Ronan was born in 1977, but the other two places refer to his relationship - Sydney is where he and Storm met whilst working on the Australian X Factor in 2010, and Archerfield is where they tied the knot in 2015.
Ronan's new inking sits next to a puzzle piece tattoo design, which pays tribute to his three children from his previous marriage to Yvonne Connolly, Jack, Missy and Ali.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite