Ronan Keating reveals new inking for wife Storm
He shared a snap of the coordinate design on his Instagram account, along with the caption: 'The Origin of the coordinates will always be where my heart lies #Dublin #Archerfield #Sydney.'
Dublin is where Ronan was born in 1977, but the other two places refer to his relationship - Sydney is where he and Storm met whilst working on the Australian X Factor in 2010, and Archerfield is where they tied the knot in 2015.
Ronan's new inking sits next to a puzzle piece tattoo design, which pays tribute to his three children from his previous marriage to Yvonne Connolly, Jack, Missy and Ali.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles