David Beckham gets tattoos drawn by his kids
The body art, which he debuted on 28th October, features an adorable doodle, drawn by daughter Harper, and the words 'we love you Daddy', written by his sons.
David shared the pictures of his new ink on his Instagram account, captioning the pictures:
'Apparently Harper is allowed to scribble on daddy ❤️'
'The boys expressing how they feel about daddy ❤️❤️❤️'
David does already have tattoos for his children, including 'Brooklyn' across his lower back and 'Pretty Lady', his nickname for Harper, on his neck, but we love the truly personal touch he's brought to these new inkings.
We wonder if he'll let Victoria design the next one?
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed