Brooklyn Beckham gets his first tattoo
The 18-year-old shared several pictures of the process to his Instagram account, telling his followers that the black and grey inking of a Native American man was 'just like dads', referring to the matching image that the footballer has on his upper ribcage.
'Honoured to have my first tattoo done by dads friend Mark Mahoney,' Brooklyn wrote alongside one of the images.
In 2014, David revealed that his boys were already thinking about their first tattoos, admitting during an appearance on The Jonathan Ross Show: '[The boys] have already said they’re having tattoos done. And I said, "Well, be different, don’t have any tattoos."'
'They said, "No, we’re going to have one. We’re going to have, "Mum and Dad". So I can’t really say no to that.'
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu