The 44 year old gave a cheeky flash of her thigh during an appearance on The Graham Norton Show, revealing a tattoo of none other than her fellow Britain's Got Talent judge, Simon Cowell, in all of his glory.
However, we've got a sneaking suspicion that this might not be a permanent addition. The pair are well known for playing pranks on each other, with Simon most recently calling Amanda and telling her she'd been replaced on the BGT judging panel by Cheryl Fernandez-Versini!
From the shine on that transfer, we think this is just Amanda's latest joke. Well played, Ms Holden!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home