The 44 year old gave a cheeky flash of her thigh during an appearance on The Graham Norton Show, revealing a tattoo of none other than her fellow Britain's Got Talent judge, Simon Cowell, in all of his glory.
However, we've got a sneaking suspicion that this might not be a permanent addition. The pair are well known for playing pranks on each other, with Simon most recently calling Amanda and telling her she'd been replaced on the BGT judging panel by Cheryl Fernandez-Versini!
From the shine on that transfer, we think this is just Amanda's latest joke. Well played, Ms Holden!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu