Lily Collins gets a back tattoo in Korea
The actress took to Instagram to show off her latest artwork, an image of a woman sat on a lilypad, underneath her existing text tattoo, which reads 'Love always and forever'.
'Flashing some back for #fbf. A beautiful keepsake from an incredibly memorable Korean adventure. Thank you @tattooist_doy for adding your artistry to my personal collection. Self love is the most important kind #LoveAlwaysandForever #lilypadinbloom #KrazyinKorea...,' she wrote alongside the snap.
Her 3.7 million Instagram followers were quick to compliment the new ink, with one exclaiming, 'Love the tattoo! So beautiful' and another adding 'Perfect Lily, love it!'
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home