Lily Collins gets a back tattoo in Korea
The actress took to Instagram to show off her latest artwork, an image of a woman sat on a lilypad, underneath her existing text tattoo, which reads 'Love always and forever'.
'Flashing some back for #fbf. A beautiful keepsake from an incredibly memorable Korean adventure. Thank you @tattooist_doy for adding your artistry to my personal collection. Self love is the most important kind #LoveAlwaysandForever #lilypadinbloom #KrazyinKorea...,' she wrote alongside the snap.
Her 3.7 million Instagram followers were quick to compliment the new ink, with one exclaiming, 'Love the tattoo! So beautiful' and another adding 'Perfect Lily, love it!'
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!