Lily Collins gets a back tattoo in Korea
The actress took to Instagram to show off her latest artwork, an image of a woman sat on a lilypad, underneath her existing text tattoo, which reads 'Love always and forever'.
'Flashing some back for #fbf. A beautiful keepsake from an incredibly memorable Korean adventure. Thank you @tattooist_doy for adding your artistry to my personal collection. Self love is the most important kind #LoveAlwaysandForever #lilypadinbloom #KrazyinKorea...,' she wrote alongside the snap.
Her 3.7 million Instagram followers were quick to compliment the new ink, with one exclaiming, 'Love the tattoo! So beautiful' and another adding 'Perfect Lily, love it!'
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles