Kelly Osbourne gets 'solidarity' tattoo tribute to Orlando victims
The star has had the word 'solidarity' tattooed on her scalp, as a tribute to the victims of the terror attack in Orlando.
She posted a pic with the caption: Solidarity: "Noun. Unity of feeling of individuals with a common interest or purpose." Individually, we have rights and unique gifts. Together, we have strength and powerful harmony. I have wanted to get this tattoo for a long time. The tragedy in Orlando devastated me and reminded me that every moment of our lives is precious.
'Every human is precious. Love hard. Live gracefully, authentically and with conviction, respect, purpose and compassion. Together we achieve what is impossible to those who stand alone. Those of us who embrace and respect freedom stand together, progress together, celebrate together and grieve together. You are not alone. ❤️💛💚💙💜'
The picture has so far received over 30,000 likes on her Instagram account, with many messages from fans praising the star for the tribute.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!