Kelly Osbourne gets 'solidarity' tattoo tribute to Orlando victims
The star has had the word 'solidarity' tattooed on her scalp, as a tribute to the victims of the terror attack in Orlando.
She posted a pic with the caption: Solidarity: "Noun. Unity of feeling of individuals with a common interest or purpose." Individually, we have rights and unique gifts. Together, we have strength and powerful harmony. I have wanted to get this tattoo for a long time. The tragedy in Orlando devastated me and reminded me that every moment of our lives is precious.
'Every human is precious. Love hard. Live gracefully, authentically and with conviction, respect, purpose and compassion. Together we achieve what is impossible to those who stand alone. Those of us who embrace and respect freedom stand together, progress together, celebrate together and grieve together. You are not alone. ❤️💛💚💙💜'
The picture has so far received over 30,000 likes on her Instagram account, with many messages from fans praising the star for the tribute.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite