Lea Michele gets a new tattoo tribute to Cory Monteith
Lea, who is building up quite the tattoo collection and reportedly now has around 14 inkings, shared the snap to her Instagram account with the caption: 'And one more.. for my Quarterback.. #5'
The tattoo references the jersey number of quarterback Finn Hudson, the character Cory played in their hit show Glee. The sweet inking isn't the first Lea has in honour of her late boyfriend. She also has the last words that Cory ever said to her - 'if you say so' - inked onto her side.
During an appearance on talkshow David Letterman, Lea confessed to having 14 tattoos, but explained that they are all very small and tucked away into private places. 'That's why I'm done, though,' Lea said. 'Because all my secret, hidden spots are done, like my real estate is over.'
Cory Monteith died aged 31 in July 2013 from a heroin and alcohol overdose.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home