DON'T Go over-the-top
If you're going for a dramatic hat make sure the rest of your outfit is toned down.
/wellbeing/galleries/28135/royal-ascot-dos-and-don-ts-of-wearing-a-hat/15 /wellbeing/galleries/28135/royal-ascot-dos-and-don-ts-of-wearing-a-hat/16 /wellbeing/galleries/28135/royal-ascot-dos-and-don-ts-of-wearing-a-hat/17 /wellbeing/galleries/28135/royal-ascot-dos-and-don-ts-of-wearing-a-hat/18 /wellbeing/galleries/28135/royal-ascot-dos-and-don-ts-of-wearing-a-hat/19
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams