DO take fashion tips from her Majesty
Well she is the most royal of them all and we think if anyone is going to know how to get it right at Ascot, it will be the Queen herself!
/wellbeing/galleries/28135/royal-ascot-dos-and-don-ts-of-wearing-a-hat/3 /wellbeing/galleries/28135/royal-ascot-dos-and-don-ts-of-wearing-a-hat/4 /wellbeing/galleries/28135/royal-ascot-dos-and-don-ts-of-wearing-a-hat/5 /wellbeing/galleries/28135/royal-ascot-dos-and-don-ts-of-wearing-a-hat/6 /wellbeing/galleries/28135/royal-ascot-dos-and-don-ts-of-wearing-a-hat/7
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles