DON'T use your hat as a strange umbrella-shaped object
We know that good weather isn't guaranteed, but pack a brolly in your bag and go for a smaller option!
/wellbeing/galleries/28135/royal-ascot-dos-and-don-ts-of-wearing-a-hat/4 /wellbeing/galleries/28135/royal-ascot-dos-and-don-ts-of-wearing-a-hat/5 /wellbeing/galleries/28135/royal-ascot-dos-and-don-ts-of-wearing-a-hat/6 /wellbeing/galleries/28135/royal-ascot-dos-and-don-ts-of-wearing-a-hat/7 /wellbeing/galleries/28135/royal-ascot-dos-and-don-ts-of-wearing-a-hat/8
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies