DON'T Take the theme too literally
Themes are meant to be followed but surely an actual horse on the head is a bit far?
/wellbeing/galleries/28135/royal-ascot-dos-and-don-ts-of-wearing-a-hat/32 /wellbeing/galleries/28135/royal-ascot-dos-and-don-ts-of-wearing-a-hat/33 /wellbeing/galleries/28135/royal-ascot-dos-and-don-ts-of-wearing-a-hat/34 /wellbeing/galleries/28135/royal-ascot-dos-and-don-ts-of-wearing-a-hat/35 /wellbeing/galleries/28135/royal-ascot-dos-and-don-ts-of-wearing-a-hat/36
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies