DO Remember your make-up
You mustnt forget that you may want to remove your hat during the course of the day so make-up and flattering (hat-friendly) hairstyles are a must not sure how safe those lipsticks are on there though!
/wellbeing/galleries/28135/royal-ascot-dos-and-don-ts-of-wearing-a-hat/33 /wellbeing/galleries/28135/royal-ascot-dos-and-don-ts-of-wearing-a-hat/34 /wellbeing/galleries/28135/royal-ascot-dos-and-don-ts-of-wearing-a-hat/35 /wellbeing/galleries/28135/royal-ascot-dos-and-don-ts-of-wearing-a-hat/36 /wellbeing/galleries/28135/royal-ascot-dos-and-don-ts-of-wearing-a-hat/37
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies