DO Try to add a splash of colour
Weddings are a joyous affair but hats can also make an outfit quite serious, avoid the Holly Valance funeral look with some touches of colour.
/wellbeing/galleries/28135/royal-ascot-dos-and-don-ts-of-wearing-a-hat/36 /wellbeing/galleries/28135/royal-ascot-dos-and-don-ts-of-wearing-a-hat/37 /wellbeing/galleries/28135/royal-ascot-dos-and-don-ts-of-wearing-a-hat/38 /wellbeing/galleries/28135/royal-ascot-dos-and-don-ts-of-wearing-a-hat/39 /wellbeing/galleries/28135/royal-ascot-dos-and-don-ts-of-wearing-a-hat
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams