DO go simple with your outfit and statement with your hat
Jackie St Clair got it just right at Royal Ascot in 2013 - a simple, unfussy dress, meaning her hat could do all the talking.
/wellbeing/galleries/28135/royal-ascot-dos-and-don-ts-of-wearing-a-hat/8 /wellbeing/galleries/28135/royal-ascot-dos-and-don-ts-of-wearing-a-hat/9 /wellbeing/galleries/28135/royal-ascot-dos-and-don-ts-of-wearing-a-hat/10 /wellbeing/galleries/28135/royal-ascot-dos-and-don-ts-of-wearing-a-hat/11 /wellbeing/galleries/28135/royal-ascot-dos-and-don-ts-of-wearing-a-hat/12
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams