1. Try something herbal
Mint, dandelion leaf, raspberry leaf, hibiscus and chamomile are some of the best known cooling herbs to use. Look out for lotions or foods with these ingredients for when it's really hot.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles