1. Try something herbal
Mint, dandelion leaf, raspberry leaf, hibiscus and chamomile are some of the best known cooling herbs to use. Look out for lotions or foods with these ingredients for when it's really hot.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite