1. Try something herbal
Mint, dandelion leaf, raspberry leaf, hibiscus and chamomile are some of the best known cooling herbs to use. Look out for lotions or foods with these ingredients for when it's really hot.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!