2. Eat spicy foods
When it's hot outside, eating chillies, curries, or anything makes your mouth feel like it's on fire can actually cool you down. Hot food stimulates the heat receptors in your mouth, which causes you to sweat, and cooling your body.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles