5. Drink, drink, drink
When the temperature soars, you'll be sweating far more than usual, even if you're not actually dripping with it. So make sure you drink lots of water. Avoid caffeinated drinks as these make you go to the loo more, and therefore won't help you keep hydrated.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles