5. Drink, drink, drink
When the temperature soars, you'll be sweating far more than usual, even if you're not actually dripping with it. So make sure you drink lots of water. Avoid caffeinated drinks as these make you go to the loo more, and therefore won't help you keep hydrated.
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies