Mist a cooling spray
You can also keep one by your bed which is made up of half alcohol (bought from the chemist) and half water for spraying on you in the night. The alcohol helps the water evaporate faster, which helps your body to cool down.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite