Drink something hot
Research has shown that hot drinks do initially make you hotter, but they then cause your body to sweat more, releasing warmth from the skin's surface and reducing your overall body heat storage.
So the next time you're tossing and turning, try brewing a cuppa - just make sure it's decaff before you dunk the bag!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed