Drink something hot
Research has shown that hot drinks do initially make you hotter, but they then cause your body to sweat more, releasing warmth from the skin's surface and reducing your overall body heat storage.
So the next time you're tossing and turning, try brewing a cuppa - just make sure it's decaff before you dunk the bag!
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite