Cotton on to better bedding
Cotton sheets work wonders for a stuffy sleep in a number of ways. The material has breathable qualities which cool down your skin in the night, as well as absorbing your sweat and drawing it away from you, helping it evaporate.
When it comes to buying yourself some new cotton bedding, there are some cottons that are better than others. Stick to a light colour as white or cream cotton sheets tend to be in a lighter weight too, plus dark colours absorb heat - and we don't want that! Egyptian cotton is another factor that should be on your checklist as it is especially breathable.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu