And the best news? You can get into your comfy clothes and and try the poses in your own living room with the aid of a DVD, and it can be done at at any level too. It's great for toning all over but especially good at toning the belly because of the breathing exercises that are involved, and because it helps your posture - and good posture leads to a flatter tum!
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu