And the best news? You can get into your comfy clothes and and try the poses in your own living room with the aid of a DVD, and it can be done at at any level too. It's great for toning all over but especially good at toning the belly because of the breathing exercises that are involved, and because it helps your posture - and good posture leads to a flatter tum!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: where are they now?
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Celebrity teeth: before and after
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed