And the best news? You can get into your comfy clothes and and try the poses in your own living room with the aid of a DVD, and it can be done at at any level too. It's great for toning all over but especially good at toning the belly because of the breathing exercises that are involved, and because it helps your posture - and good posture leads to a flatter tum!
- Celebrity teeth: before and after
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Natural remedies for thinning hair: How to thicken hair!
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- The celebs with sleep problems just like you!
- Healthy snacks: Healthy snack ideas that will keep you full
- 11 things you shouldn't stress about in 2016