Katie Price promotes her new TV show, Pony Club
We thought we’d seen it all - from the pink horse to the snow queen - but it turns out Katie always has more tricks up her sleeve when it comes to outdoing herself in the costume stakes.
The mum-of-five’s latest get up is to promote her new TV show, Pony Club. Dressed as a unicorn, complete with sparkly horn and pink hooves, Katie posed alongside actual horses - that she had dyed pink. After being accused of cruelty by PETA for shaving shapes into her horse just this week, we can’t imagine this move going down well.
And it wasn't just Katie at the event either, click through to see her family dressed as unicorns...
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home