Katie Price would let Princess have cosmetic surgery when she's over 21
Pictured arriving at a press conference with her seven-year-old daughter in tow, Katie explained that having had her first surgery at the age of 18, she feels that's too young for cosmetic procedures.
'I'd never be a hypocrite and say, "You can't do that," because I did it,' Katie told ES magazine.
'But I wouldn't let Princess have surgery before she was 21. I was 18 when I first had my boobs done and it was too young. There should be an age limit.'
Controversially, Princess has already has beauty treatments such as false eyelashes and her hair straightened, much to her father Peter's distaste. He issued a statement back in 2010 after a picture of his daughter surfaced wearing a full face of make-up. His spokesperson revealed:
'Peter totally disagrees with anything like this. He has said in the past he hates Kate colouring Junior's hair and straightening Princess's.'
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles