What to eat and drink for more energy
We're all guilty of overdoing it on the coffee, fizzy drinks or sugary snacks to keep us going on busy days. These quick-fixes can make us feel worse though, zapping our energy as the effects wear off. Energy foods work differently, steadily releasing energy so you'll be wide awake (and ready for anything) all day long. Just imagine having enough energy to do the things you want to do, rather than wishing it was bedtime come 3pm. Sounds good, doesn't it?
Before you worry that energy foods are a new, faddy way of eating that will push up the price of your weekly shop, don't. Most energy foods are cheap, all-natural (water, beans, oats) and probably already sitting in your kitchen cupboard, so you can start eating - and drinking - for more energy right now. Oh, and did we mention most energy foods are really good for you too?
Want to know what these energy foods are? Click through our gallery to find out...
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home