4. Iron-rich foods like steak
Increase your iron levels - tiredness can indicate an iron deficiency called anaemia. A mild iron deficiency will respond to eating more iron-rich foods such as red meat, pulses and green vegetables. But if you have a more severe anaemia - which will only show itself up through blood tests - then you'll need strong iron tablets from your GP.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies