Leg exercises: Leg raises
What to do: Lay on one side with your legs stacked, one on top of the other. Raise the top one and then lower it - repeat, but don't touch your legs back together in the middle.
How many: Do as many as you can for 30 seconds on each side - then have a break and repeat. Increase the time by 15 seconds every week.
Make it harder by: Add an exercise to work your inner thighs as well - cross your top leg over onto the floor and then do small 'pulses' raising and lowering your bottom leg.
10 flat stomach exercises
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home