Leg exercises: Leg raises
What to do: Lay on one side with your legs stacked, one on top of the other. Raise the top one and then lower it - repeat, but don't touch your legs back together in the middle.
How many: Do as many as you can for 30 seconds on each side - then have a break and repeat. Increase the time by 15 seconds every week.
Make it harder by: Add an exercise to work your inner thighs as well - cross your top leg over onto the floor and then do small 'pulses' raising and lowering your bottom leg.
10 flat stomach exercises
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!