Leg exercises: Leg raises
What to do: Lay on one side with your legs stacked, one on top of the other. Raise the top one and then lower it - repeat, but don't touch your legs back together in the middle.
How many: Do as many as you can for 30 seconds on each side - then have a break and repeat. Increase the time by 15 seconds every week.
Make it harder by: Add an exercise to work your inner thighs as well - cross your top leg over onto the floor and then do small 'pulses' raising and lowering your bottom leg.
10 flat stomach exercises
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams