Leg exercises: Donkey kick
What to do: Kneel down and lean forward onto your elbows - with your arms shoulder width apart. Raise one leg at a time, as high as it'll go, keeping your knee bent. Hold it for a few seconds then lower back down and repeat on the other leg.
How many: Start with 12 on each leg and increase over time.
Make it harder by: Wearing ankle weights.
Find your perfect diet quiz
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams