Leg exercises: Donkey kick
What to do: Kneel down and lean forward onto your elbows - with your arms shoulder width apart. Raise one leg at a time, as high as it'll go, keeping your knee bent. Hold it for a few seconds then lower back down and repeat on the other leg.
How many: Start with 12 on each leg and increase over time.
Make it harder by: Wearing ankle weights.
Find your perfect diet quiz
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite