Leg exercises: Chair squat
What to do: Stand in front of a chair with your feet hip width apart. Bend your knees and squat down so you're hovering just above the chair then raise back up. Keep your knees inline with your toes. The chair is there to help you squat to the right level, but you can use it for support if you need a rest too!
How many: Repeat 8-10 times and increase over time.
Make it harder by: Getting rid of the chair and squatting lower.
10 ways to keep fit at work
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles