Leg exercises: Chair squat
What to do: Stand in front of a chair with your feet hip width apart. Bend your knees and squat down so you're hovering just above the chair then raise back up. Keep your knees inline with your toes. The chair is there to help you squat to the right level, but you can use it for support if you need a rest too!
How many: Repeat 8-10 times and increase over time.
Make it harder by: Getting rid of the chair and squatting lower.
10 ways to keep fit at work
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite