Leg exercises: Jumping squat
What to do: It's like a chair squat, but without the chair. In between each squat, jump up in the air.
How many: This is a very difficult exercise, so just start with 5.
Make it harder by: Adding weights onto your legs.
More easy exercise
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies