Leg exercises: Stretch
What to do: Stand with one leg in front of the other, feet facing forwards. Bend your front knee and place your hands on that knee for support. Keep your knee in line with your toes. You'll feel the stretch down the back of your back leg.
Hold for: 8-10 seconds.
Want to lose weight? Choose a diet here
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed